This Autumn a new book will be emerging from Misty Ricardo’s Curry Kitchen. Curry Compendium, a quality hardback with over 320 pages will be arriving on 1st September 2021.
So, what is the Curry Compendium? As the title suggests, it’s an amalgamation of my other two top selling cookbooks, the Gourmand award winning Indian Restaurant Curry at Home Volumes 1 & 2. Additionally, there are five or six extra recipes (including one for a quick and easy base gravy). Presentation wise there are lots of new photos and illustrations including some by followers of Misty Ricardo.
Can Curry Compendium be pre-ordered? Yes you can pre-order from most booksellers. Click on the image at the bottom of the page to order from Amazon or click here.
Here’s some additional info about the book:
- Approx 100 recipes, fully detailed and explained, covering starters, mains, sides, rice, accompaniments, and traditional Indian & streetfood
- Video Tuition throughout. A QR code is included for most recipes which can be scanned with a smartphone to instantly open up the associated YouTube video
- A quick and easy base gravy recipe to cook in 30 minutes
- Scaling Up – a detailed but easy to follow chapter about cooking multiple curry portions at once
Inside an Indian Restaurant kitchen – a chapter showing the workings of a busy kitchen
- Additional recipe photos crediting social media followers
- Based on the top-selling, Gourmand award winning paperbacks Indian Restaurant Curry at Home Volumes 1 & 2 (ISBN: 9781999660802 & 9781999660826)
- RRP £24.99. ISBN 978-1-9996608-3-3
The mockup images you see don’t really do justice to the finished product – the high calibre finishing involves embossing and headbands, and will have a scratch and stain resistant cover. Meanwhile inside the book the pages are made from a sturdy 150gsm silk coated paper.
And don’t forget that Indian Restaurant Curry at Home Volumes 1 and 2 are still available to order!