I’m very pleased to announce the publication of new book. Curry Compendium, a quality hardback with over 320 pages is now out!
So, what is the Curry Compendium? As the title suggests, it’s an amalgamation of my other two top selling cookbooks, the Gourmand award winning Indian Restaurant Curry at Home Volumes 1 & 2. Additionally, there are five or six extra recipes (including one for a quick and easy base gravy). Presentation wise there are lots of new photos and illustrations including some by followers of Misty Ricardo.
Curry Compendium can be ordered from all good book retailers in the UK, and is available worldwide through Book Depository:
Book Depository (free Worldwide delivery)
Here’s some additional info about the book:
- Approx 100 recipes, fully detailed and explained, covering starters, mains, sides, rice, accompaniments, and traditional Indian & streetfood
- Video Tuition throughout. A QR code is included for most recipes which can be scanned with a smartphone to instantly open up the associated YouTube video
- A quick and easy base gravy recipe to cook in 30 minutes
- Scaling Up – a detailed but easy to follow chapter about cooking multiple curry portions at once
Inside an Indian Restaurant kitchen – a chapter showing the workings of a busy kitchen
- Additional recipe photos crediting social media followers
- Based on the top-selling, Gourmand award winning paperbacks Indian Restaurant Curry at Home Volumes 1 & 2 (ISBN: 9781999660802 & 9781999660826)
- RRP £24.99. ISBN 978-1-9996608-3-3
And don’t forget that Indian Restaurant Curry at Home Volumes 1 and 2 are still available to order!